Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hola Holland pt.2

As you know from here I sent my application documents for Stenden university a while ago. I was supposed to get my answer for about a month, but for some reason it has been delayed till now.
Yesterday I got an email from Stenden, saying:

Dear Violeta,

Thank you for your interest in Stenden university. We have received your application for the course Media & entertainment management. You are accepted for the 4 year programme and will receive a letter of offer very soon.

Hope to have informed you sufficiently.

With kind regards,

Team Information and Registration Centre International


Officially, I'll be a Dutch student this autumn. If everything goes well, I'll move to Leeuwarden in the middle of August.

As for my current school, there's one more week till graduation, then two matriculations in Bulgarian language and literature and in English.

No comments: