Monday, April 04, 2011

The hardest day...

...is always the last day of a vacation. Really.

I was on my village these days, got home in the evening, but my backpack is still on my bed, waiting for me to uinpack it.
The weather was stable only for the first day, so I don't have much photos. What's available is on my laptop and I'll deal with it tomorrow, eventually.

It's almost 2 a.m, school starts from 7:30 in the morning, which means that I'll have to wake up [somehow] at 6 a.m and yet, I'm still dealing with the 2000 RSS feeds that I have stocked from the 4 days of internet absence.
It will be a really busy week - I have two major exams in English and Spanish, probably a History test too, then in Friday I have a big test in Bulgarian language and literature which is supposed to be a preparation for the matriculation exams at the end of the year [which is exactly after a month]. Except for tests and exams, I have tons of other stuff like 4 presentations till Tuesday, two articles and several homeworks.
As always, I'm late with deadlines, but that's just me. Normal people would have used this whole free week to prepare their stuff, but not me. No. I always do them in the very last moment [usually during the periods between classes].

Oh well...wish me luck. And expect photos soon.

Violeta.

No comments: