Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Neverwinter nights

In case you're wondering why I've been quite inactive this week, here's the reason:


 Neverwinter nights is what keeps me away from editing photos in the past week. It’s been years since I last played the game, but it’s always as enjoyable.
Problem is, I managed to fuck up majorly**, because of playing too sleepy [not the first time, sadly] , so now I’ll be starting from the beginning and fix what I missed.
I’ll do my best to keep the stream going here, during the breaks from playing. Cheers!

**For those familiar with the game, in the second chapter, you’re supposed to go to Luskan and investigate the Arcane Brotherhood. But before going there, you should explore all the Port Llast roads and finish the side quests, or they will be lost once you enter Luskan. Problem is, I forgot about that and couldn’t finish most of them, which is very valuable experience. I only went through the North road to Luskan and the East road to Cherwood, where everything ended up in burning hell. Note has been taken, so I’m re-starting now.

Violeta

1 comment:

Chad Syphrett said...

I'm glad you enjoyed a lot of things in that game. What are your fav. video games?

Are most of the electronic games you've enjoyed like "Neverwinter Nights"?