Sunday, January 30, 2011

Once upon a time

I dug up some old photos and I thought since I have nothing else to do, it'd be fun to make a chart from my trips.
As you can see, I haven't change a lot for 5 years, but still there's an explanation below.

THE PHOTO
---
From left to right:
1. In Pleven. You can't really see, but my hair is really long, it gets almost to my waist here. I'm 13 years old and I'm 170cm tall.
2. Near Lessidren. My hair is much shorter and red. I kinda miss that time, but for sure I won't make it red again. And as you can see I'm with a t-shirt during wintertime, told you I'm not chilly.
3. Somewhere in Rila mountain. I look like a mouse on this one, no idea why.
4. Krushuna waterfalls. My hair grew up again, but later that year I cut it again.
5. Near the seaside with the mothership. I'm 16 years old and in April the same year I made my first tattoo.
6. A forest near Pleven. My hair was red again, this time not only highlights.
7. Some place near Chernelka river. I'm 17 years old. At the end of this year I made my second tattoo.
8. A trip to some monastery near Veliko Tarnovo. I still can't get rid of the red ends of my hair.
9. Near a village in the vicinities of Veliko Tarnovo. You probably recognize the photo from
this photoshoot. I'm 18 years old and 173cm tall.
---------------
That's all about it.
If you have any questions, ask.

PS: Since Blogger resizes my photo, I reposted it with a link. Sorry.


Виолета.

No comments: