Monday, December 13, 2010

10 things

you [might] do not know
about me


  1. I'm 173cm/5'8" tall.
  2. I have Scoliosis from growing up with more than 10cm for a month, but it's not serious, so I didn't have to get a surgery.
  3. My eyes were grey when I was born, but then became black/really dark brown. Now they might seem lighter but it's due to insomnia or just lack of sleep. Sometimes they can become brown-yellow like amber.
  4. I hardly ever go out [except for school or some job to do]. I'm "lucky" to have quite a few friends and they all live in different places that are minimum 300km far from here. We can see each other two/three times a year, sometimes not at all.
  5. I can read properly since I was 4 years old.
  6. I play games since I was 6 years old when I got a SNES console for my birthday ,so I can proudly say that I'm classically trained.
  7. Because of 4, 5 and 6 you may got the idea that I lead a life that includes many, many [manymanymanymanymanymany] hours spent infront of computer monitors or bookpages, but I don't have problems with my eyes. I even see 6% better than most people.
  8. My body temperature is 35.2°, which is lower than the normal 36.7°, but since my body is used to the cold, I'm not chilly during wintertime.
  9. I'm allergic to lentil. I haven't eaten since kindergarden.
  10. My favorite fruit is cherry.

Виолета.

No comments: